Travel Hand Sanitizer Value Pack
Product description:Travel Size Hand Sanitizer (Various Quantities)
Enter Code at Checkout: WELLNESS
Stock up and save with these value packs of our 2 oz Hand Sanitizer, which eliminates 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria to keep all hands happy, healthy and germ free. With 65% USP ethyl alcohol content and sugarcane-derived squalane, this moisturizing hand sanitizing gel effectively protects hands so they stay soft and sanitized without drying skin. This Hand Sanitizer Bundle is fragrance-free, non-sticky and non-drying. No rinsing required.
Hand Sanitizer Bundle with clean ingredients you can trust
Effectively kills germs and bacteria
This quickly evaporating, plant-derived 65% USP Grade ethyl alcohol exceeds CDC-recommended levels to eliminate 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria.
Calms and hydrates
Glycerin—a legendarily nourishing plant-derived ingredient—helps attract and retain moisture so hands stay soft.
Adds weightless, natural moisture
Our renewable, sugarcane-derived squalane is a moisturizing superhero that helps nourish and replenish hands. This Hand Sanitizer Value Pack is clinically proven to help balance the microbiome, which helps support the moisture barrier for more resilient, healthy-looking skin.
USP Grade Alcohol 65%: A quickly evaporating, plant-derived ethyl alcohol that exceeds CDC-recommended levels to eliminate 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria.
Water: Pure, simple product base.
Squalane: 100% sugarcane-derived ingredient that helps replenish moisture to dry skin.
Glycerin: Plant-derived moisture attractor.
Acrylates Copolymer: safe synthetic polymer used to thicken products.
Sodium Hydroxide: safe synthetic ingredient used as a pH adjuster.
How to use Hand Sanitizer Bundle
Apply a half dollar-size for adults and about a pea-size for kids old enough to use. Rub hands together, covering all areas until skin feels dry. Use to sanitize hands whenever soap and water is not an option. 80 applications per 8 oz bottle.
Be sure to supervise application for children under 6 years, and don’t allow them to put their hands in their mouth until the product evaporates and feels completely dry on the skin to avoid accidental ingestion.
- For External Use Only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use in children less than 2 months of age or on open wounds.
- When using our Hand Sanitizer Bundle keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Hand Sanitizer Bundle Clinical Results
After 1 application
- Pipette’s Hand Sanitizer showed significant improvement in hydration immediately after application.*
- Pipette Hand Sanitizer helped restore and improve the skin’s moisture barrier even 2 hours after application.**
- Compared to the leading Hand Sanitizer in the market, Pipette Hand Sanitizer is more moisturizing immediately after and even 2 hours after application.***
- More people showed clinical improvement in moisturization even two hours after applying Pipette Hand Sanitizer versus the leading Hand Sanitizer in the market.****
*Based on clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, after one-time use participants saw a 28.7% increase in hydration immediately after application.
**Based on clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, after one-time use participants saw a 23.1% improvement in skin’s moisture barrier 2 hours after application.
***Based on a double blind, randomized clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, after one time use of Pipette Hand Sanitizer and the leading hand sanitizer.
****Based on a double blind, randomized clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, 37.5% more people saw improvement after one time use of Pipette Hand Sanitizer and the leading hand sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer Value Pack Q&A
Is your hand sanitizer safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding? Why do hand sanitizers typically dry out hands? Is your hand sanitizer safe to use on your baby? All your hand sanitizer questions answered!Read More
- hand sanitizer
- travel size
I love the line. I wish the sanitizer was a spray. Easier to apply for kids
Great product! Travel size is perfect for your handbag, travel bag and diaper bag. Love it!
Perfect for travel with toddler
This is my favorite hand sanitizer for my toddler and myself. It’s gentle and does not dry out our skin. It does not have a strong scent so my toddler is not repelled. It is also affordable when bought in bulk with coupon. Oh and don’t forget to file a claim with FSA to cover the cost!
Great product, unbeatable price.
Couldn’t be happier with this product. The size is great highly Recommend.