Product description:Moisturizing, Fragrance-Free Hand Sanitizer
Enter Code at Checkout: WELLNESS
Hypoallergenic Hand Sanitizer eliminates 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria to keep all hands happy, healthy and germ free. With 65% ethyl alcohol content and sugarcane-derived squalane, this moisturizing hand sanitizing gel effectively protects hands so they stay soft and sanitized without drying skin. Fragrance-free Hand Sanitizer, non-sticky and non-drying. No rinsing required.
Hand Sanitizer with clean ingredients you can trust
Hand Sanitizer that effectively kills germs and bacteria
This quickly evaporating, plant-derived 65% ethyl alcohol exceeds CDC-recommended levels to eliminate 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria.
Hand Sanitizer for sensitive skin that calms and hydrates
Glycerin—a legendarily nourishing plant-derived ingredient—helps attract and retain moisture so hands stay soft.
Hand Sanitizer for dry skin that adds weightless, natural moisture
Our renewable, sugarcane-derived squalane is a moisturizing superhero that helps nourish and replenish hands. Clinically proven to help balance the microbiome, which helps support the moisture barrier for more resilient, healthy-looking skin.
65% Ethyl Alcohol: A quickly evaporating, plant-derived ethyl alcohol that exceeds CDC-recommended levels to eliminate 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria.
Water: Pure, simple product base.
Squalane: 100% sugarcane-derived ingredient that helps replenish moisture to dry skin.
Glycerin: Plant-derived moisture attractor.
Acrylates Copolymer: safe synthetic polymer used to thicken products.
Sodium Hydroxide: safe synthetic ingredient used as a pH adjuster.
How to Use
Apply a half dollar-size of Hand Sanitizer for adults and about a pea-size for kids old enough to use. Rub hands together, covering all areas until skin feels dry. Use to sanitize hands whenever soap and water is not an option. 80 applications per 8 oz bottle.
Be sure to supervise application for children under 6 years, and don’t allow them to put their hands in their mouth until the product evaporates and feels completely dry on the skin to avoid accidental ingestion.
- Our Hand Sanitizer for dry skin is for external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
- Do not use in children less than 2 months of age or on open wounds
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Hand Sanitizer Clinical Results
After 1 application
- Pipette’s Hand Sanitizer for dry skin showed significant improvement in hydration immediately after application.*
- Pipette Hand Sanitizer helped restore and improve the skin’s moisture barrier even 2 hours after application.**
- Compared to the leading Hand Sanitizer in the market, Pipette Hand Sanitizer is more moisturizing immediately after and even 2 hours after application.***
- More people showed clinical improvement in moisturization even two hours after applying Pipette Hand Sanitizer versus the leading Hand Sanitizer in the market.****
*Based on clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, after one-time use participants saw a 28.7% increase in hydration immediately after application.
**Based on clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, after one-time use participants saw a 23.1% improvement in skin’s moisture barrier 2 hours after application.
***Based on a double blind, randomized clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, after one time use of Pipette Hand Sanitizer and the leading hand sanitizer.
****Based on a double blind, randomized clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, 37.5% more people saw improvement after one time use of Pipette Hand Sanitizer and the leading hand sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer Q&A
Is your hand sanitizer safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding? Why do hand sanitizers typically dry out hands? Is your hand sanitizer safe to use on your baby? All your hand sanitizer questions answered!Read More
- hand sanitizer
It doesn’t have any alcohol smell and it’s smooth on your hands. Great when it starts getting cold and your hands get rough
Great hand sanitizer
This hand sanitizer is good for sensitive skin. It does not dry out skin and makes hands feel soft.
the products were all open
I love the products however they came open and contents were spewed everywhere in the box.
I'm sorry that it didn't work out. All of our products are formulated to the highest standards of safety and are thoroughly tested, though we know everyone's skin is different and can experience different results. Please feel free to reach out to our customer care team at email@example.com with further questions.
Love it smells great and doesn’t dry out my hands.
The coolest feature of this hand sanitizer is the way it feels when you put it on - silky and moisturizing. It’s without a doubt my favorite hand sanitizer.