Travel Hand Sanitizer Value Pack
Enter Code at Checkout: WELLNESS
Stock up and save with these value packs of our 2 oz Hand Sanitizer, which eliminates 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria to keep all hands happy, healthy and germ free. With 65% USP ethyl alcohol content and sugarcane-derived squalane, this moisturizing hand sanitizing gel effectively protects hands so they stay soft and sanitized without drying skin. This Hand Sanitizer Bundle is fragrance-free, non-sticky and non-drying. No rinsing required.
Item is restricted to standard shipping per federal law. Learn More
Hand Sanitizer Bundle with clean ingredients you can trust
Effectively kills germs and bacteria
This quickly evaporating, plant-derived 65% USP Grade ethyl alcohol exceeds CDC-recommended levels to eliminate 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria.
Calms and hydrates
Glycerin—a legendarily nourishing plant-derived ingredient—helps attract and retain moisture so hands stay soft.
Adds weightless, natural moisture
Our renewable, sugarcane-derived squalane is a moisturizing superhero that helps nourish and replenish hands. This Hand Sanitizer Value Pack is clinically proven to help balance the microbiome, which helps support the moisture barrier for more resilient, healthy-looking skin.
USP Grade Alcohol 65%: A quickly evaporating, plant-derived ethyl alcohol that exceeds CDC-recommended levels to eliminate 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria
Water: Pure, simple product base
Squalane: 100% sugarcane-derived ingredient that helps replenish moisture to dry skin
Glycerin: Plant-derived moisture attractor
Acrylates Copolymer: safe synthetic polymer used to thicken products
Sodium Hydroxide: safe synthetic ingredient used as a pH adjuster
How to use Hand Sanitizer Bundle
Apply a half dollar-size for adults and about a pea-size for kids old enough to use. Rub hands together, covering all areas until skin feels dry. Use to sanitize hands whenever soap and water is not an option. 80 applications per 8 oz bottle.
Be sure to supervise application for children under 6 years, and don’t allow them to put their hands in their mouth until the product evaporates and feels completely dry on the skin to avoid accidental ingestion.
- For External Use Only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use in children less than 2 months of age or on open wounds.
- When using our Hand Sanitizer Bundle keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Hand Sanitizer Bundle Clinical Results
After 1 application
- Pipette’s Hand Sanitizer showed significant improvement in hydration immediately after application.*
- Pipette Hand Sanitizer helped restore and improve the skin’s moisture barrier even 2 hours after application.**
- Compared to the leading Hand Sanitizer in the market, Pipette Hand Sanitizer is more moisturizing immediately after and even 2 hours after application.***
- More people showed clinical improvement in moisturization even two hours after applying Pipette Hand Sanitizer versus the leading Hand Sanitizer in the market.****
*Based on clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, after one-time use participants saw a 28.7% increase in hydration immediately after application.
**Based on clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, after one-time use participants saw a 23.1% improvement in skin’s moisture barrier 2 hours after application.
***Based on a double blind, randomized clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, after one time use of Pipette Hand Sanitizer and the leading hand sanitizer.
****Based on a double blind, randomized clinical study of 32 adults, ages 18 – 59 years, 37.5% more people saw improvement after one time use of Pipette Hand Sanitizer and the leading hand sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer Value Pack Q&A
Is your hand sanitizer safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding? Why do hand sanitizers typically dry out hands? Is your hand sanitizer safe to use on your baby? All your hand sanitizer questions answered!Read More
- hand sanitizer
Great product, unbeatable price.
Couldn’t be happier with this product. The size is great highly Recommend.
Works great, not overly drying. Bought the small containers and the 32 oz one to refill them!
I bought these for the purpose of putting them In gift bags for guests. Having the ability to buy the small size in a 12 count was great. The packaging seems quality and the product is great and gentle.
It's good stuff! I love that I can use hand sanitizer and not have to worry about what bad chemicals are in it. It's also the perfect size for my purse! Very convenient during a pandemic.