Because listen, sometimes it’s totally fine to steal from a baby.
“Is it cool if I use this too?” Parents ask us this question about Pipette’s baby products all the time. The answer is a resounding YES. (Over here at Pipette HQ, we’re all doing it!) Our clean, nontoxic formulas are so thoroughly vetted, you know they’re safe enough for babies’ sensitive skin—which makes them above-and-beyond safe for you. Read on for our favorite Pipette baby product hacks for adults.
Baby Balm also works as….
- A cuticle conditioner. Dot a small amount onto your nails and massage into cuticles to help keep them moisturized and supple.
- A lip balm. Chapped winter lips? This is your best friend: the plant-derived squalane is amazing for replenishing parched skin, and gives lips a nice gloss, too.
- An overnight foot mask. Massage your feet with a generous dose of balm before bed, tug on a pair of socks, and wake up to extra-soft feet.
- A night cream. After taking your makeup off at night, rub a tiny bit of balm between your palms and gently press into your face; in the morning, the dewy-and-refreshed effect will be next level.
Baby Oil also works as….
- A flyaway tamer. Smooth a couple drops between your fingertips and work through the bottom third of your hair; it adds shine and tames frizz.
- A makeup remover. Nothing—we repeat, nothing—works better than oil for lifting up stubborn makeup residue. And because it’s unscented, it even works for the delicate eye area.
- A body oil. What works for your baby’s body works for yours, too—especially if you’re sensitive to scents.
Baby Wipes also work as…..
- Makeup remover wipes.The super-plush,100% plant-based cloths are gentle enough for your face, effectively cleansing and leaving skin feeling soft and hydrated. For a one-two punch for hard-to-remove makeup, add a few drops of Baby Oil to your wipes.
- More biome-friendly hand cleansers. Instead of using an antibacterial gel or spray, grab one of these. It’s perfect to use on the go, and gentler on hands than standard hand sanitizers.
- Quick counter, table, or sink cleaners. We particularly love these for swiping down the bathroom sink area. You’re left with a clean surface, and none of the suspect chemicals that might accompany other cleaning wipes.